Woodpecker Woodpex III Dental Apex Locator 4.5" LCD
in stock, ready to be shipped
Woodpecker Woodpex III Apex Locator. 4.5" LCD, For Dental Endodontic Root Canal Treatment Measurement. Folding Upgraded Chip, Innovation Algorithm. High Accuracy Rate. High Sensitivity. FDA Approved. One Year Warranty.
Upgraded chip, innovation algorithm, high sensitivity.
Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle.
Equipped with clear bright 4.5’’LCD, clear image and different colors indicate the trajectory of the file clearly.
Innovative algorithm, multi-frequency measurement, and anti-interference.
Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibrating ensures the measurements are accurate. The accuracy rate has been improved to 97.71%.
The accessories of the “WOODPEX III” can be autoclaved under the high temperature and high pressure. Avoiding cross infection effectively.
Rechargeable lithium battery, unnecessary to replace batteries repeatedly.
Buzzer alert: The buzzer will alert when the endo file is less than 2mm to the apex.
Apex locator is a supporting equipment of endodontic treatment, through the measurement of the length of apical teeth, helping dentists to finish the endodontic treatment.
Adapter: 100V~240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Consumption power: ≤0.5W
Battery: 3.7V/ 750mAh
Screen: 4.5’’ LCD
Weight: 0.74lb (336g)
Dimension: 3.3"×3.5"×4.4" (84mm×88mm×112mm)
1*Enlarged display of apicaformen
1*Harm of fake Products
Direction to Use
When the file reached the front region of the apical foramen, the white bars displayed.
When the file has gone to the position near by the apical foramen, the green bars displayed.
When the file has exceeded the apical forament, the red bars displayed. A continuous beep sound will be generated at the same time.
We offer ONE years free repair on main unit and six months on spare parts from the date of purchase with warranty card.
Using Traditional Measuring Methods
- The doctor determines whether the device reaches the apical foramen according to the feeling of hand and pain of patient, which is of strong subjectivity and low accuracy.
- The accuracy is only about 42% within error range of 0.5mm.
- Three-dimensional structure is projected in two-dimensional plane.
- For different projection angles, the data is very error-prone.
- Apical foramen cannot be reflected in the X-ray dental film.
- More than 80% of the apical foramens are not in the apex position but at the side.