Woodpecker Dental Ai-Pex Apex Locator with Pulp Tester Function. Can be connected with Endo Motor. Electric Pulp Testing. Constant Current Source. Unique Magnetic Adsorption Base Design. No Backlighting 3.8" Large LCD Touch Screen. Sound Recognition. Anti-inteference Accurate Measurement of Root Canal Length. One Year Warranty.
Woodpecker Ai-Pex Apex Locator with Pulp Tester with LCD touch screen is a diagnostic endodontic equipment used for precise determination of working length of various types of root canals during root canal treatment. This device provide added benefit of determination of pulp vitality with inbuilt pulp tester.
- This device is suitable for various complex root canals and is unaffected by blood and residual pulp. Whether the root canal is dry or wet, it can automatically and precisely determine the position of the apical foramen.
- It is clinically recommended to make measurement to the 0.0 position and then manually subtract 0.5∼1 mm to obtain the final working length. When the length indicator bar reaches a digital number below 1.5, the machine intermittently emits low-frequency beeps. The closer the tip is to the apical foramen, the quicker the sound is. When the tip reaches the aipc stop,the machine emits continuous-frequency beep.The sound level can deducted as you wish.
- Large color screen: 3.8" LCD Touch Screen across a 5" Display.
Magnetic adsorption Base: 360° rotatable, the viewing angle of the screen can be adjusted, no backlighting. electric pulp testing, multi-frequency, 98% Acuracy, and ability to connect to an Endo motor.
- Sound recognition: Enable easier measurment.
when the length indicator bar reaches a digital number below 1,5, the machine intermittently emits low-frequency beeps. The closer the tip is to the apical foramen, the quicker the sound is.
- Accurate root canal length measurment.
Auto calibration after starup; New digital circuit; U.S. central chip with DSP processing module 0.1% high precision components; Information processing speed increased by 2.125 times.
- Can be connected with Endo motor.
Connecting the Ai-pex to an Endo Motor, allows real-time observation of the position of the file in the root canal during operation and activates many automatic functions (e.g. Auto Reverse).
- Anti-inteference measurement of root canal length.
Lowered environment requirements for root canal length measurement. Suitable for various complex root canals. Unaffected by blood and residual pulp, whether the root canal is dry or wet, it can automatically and precisely determine the position of apical foramen.
6.2s to reach the maxium pilse intensity at the quickest speed.
How to Use the Pulp Vitality Test Function
- Long press the function button to switch to PT mode
- Press the speed button to adjust to the suitable working mode
- Connect lip hook and probe
- Coat the head of probe with a layer of conductive agent (toothpaste, etc.)
- Place the probe at the 1/3 position of the tooth neck. Test the tooth and its adjacent tooth separately and compare the values when the patient feels tingling.
- Determine the pulp vitality based on comparative numerical analysis
- Working time: 5h 20min
- Charging time: 3h
- Battery: 18500, 3.7v/2000mAh
- Input: ∼100v-240v 50Hz/60Hz 0.4A
- Output: DC5V/1A
- Consumption power: ≤0.5W
- Screen: 3.8" LCD Screen
- Ai-Pex main unit *1
- Measuring wire *1
- File clips *4
- Lip hooks *5
- Touch probes *2
- Pulp tester probes *2
- Adapter *1
- Tester *1
- Instrument manual *1
- Qualified certificate *1
- Instruction card for apical stop *1
- Enlarged display of apical foramen *1
- Apex locator troubleshooting card *1
- Packing list *1
One year's free repair for the whole unit from the date of purchase. Lifetime maintenance.