JMU Dental Impression Material Mixing Dispenser Caulking Gun Universal 50ml 10:1 Ratio. Autoclavable Easy to Handle Porable Lightweight Rational Structure
Through the facilitator of dispensing guns, dentist is specialized in making temporary crown bridge, inlay, overlay and wainscot impression materials, silica gel or self-solidifying compound resins etc. Which are used for mixing with catalyst at some ratios, and then squeeze in the gingival trough of patient's operating teeth to cover the around of whole teeth. Take out the tray after the impression materials are cured. At last, the whole procedure is completed.
- Brand new & Autoclavable.
- Universal fitting mixing gun.
- High performance for impression.
- Automatic mixing and delivery of impression materials made easy with this handgun cartridge dispenser.
- Function: Dispensing any-brand dental impression materials, bite registration materials, soft/hard relining materials, dual-cured composite resins, self-curing temporary crown &bridge resins etc.
- Suitable Cartridge/Ratio: 50ml (10:1)
- Materials: Nylone + Reinforced Alloy
- Package Include: 1*Impression gun body + 1*Push rod
Component Parts Introduction
No need Power and Air Pump. It is completely operated by hand, leggiere-design and easy to be taken. It is used for catalyst with mixing impression materials, silica gel or self-solidifying compound resins etc. The ratios of dispensing guns10: 1, with cream-colored gun body and black push rod. Two-component dispensing guns can avoid pollution when it is used for mixing adhesives, fast-occlusion silica gel and various impression materials.
It is used for packing and storing temporary crown bridge, inlay, overlay and wainscot impression materials, silica gel or self-solidifying compound resins etc. It is used together with 50ml AB dispensing gun to directly squeeze the mixed impression materials, silica gel or self-solidify compound resins into the operating teeth or tray. This two-component cartridge avoids the cross contamination between matrix and catalyst.
It is made used for fast-mixing low-viscosity and fast-low-viscosity silica gel, which is mainly operated together with 50ml AB cartridge. Mixing tips have the function for mixing and stirring, which make two different liquid materials mix automatically and continuously.
It is used for inter-oral squeezing low-viscosity and fast-low- viscosity silica gel, which is operated together with mixing tips and 50ml AB cartridge. These inter-oral tips can directly squeeze impression materials on the operating teeth and the around.