Original Woodpecker Apex Locator Woodpex III 4.5" LCD For Dental Endodontic Root Canal Treatment Measurement. Folding Upgraded Chip, Innovation Algorithm. High Accuracy Rate. High Sensitivity. FDA Approved. One Year Warranty.
- Upgraded chip, innovation algorithm, high sensitivity.
- Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle.
- Equipped with clear bright 4.5’’LCD, clear image and different colors indicate the trajectory of the file clearly.
- Innovative algorithm, multi-frequency measurement, and anti-interference.
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibrating ensures the measurements are accurate. The accuracy rate has been improved to 97.71%.
- The accessories of the “WOODPEX III” can be autoclaved under the high temperature and high pressure. Avoiding cross infection effectively.
- Rechargeable lithium battery, unnecessary to replace batteries repeatedly.
- Buzzer alert: The buzzer will alert when the endo file is less than 2mm to the apex.
- Apex locator is a supporting equipment of endodontic treatment, through the measurement of the length of apical teeth, helping dentists to finish the endodontic treatment.
- Adapter: 100V~240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption power: ≤0.5W
- Battery: 3.7V/ 750mAh
- Screen: 4.5’’ LCD
- Weight: 0.74lb (336g)
- Dimension: 3.3"×3.5"×4.4" (84mm×88mm×112mm)
- 1*Main unit
- 1*Measuring wire
- 4*File clip
- 5*Lip hook
- 2*Measuring file
- 1*Instruction manual
- 1*Quality certificate
- 1*Warranty card
- 1*Packing list
- 1*Enlarged display of apicaformen
- 1*Troublrshooting card
- 1*Harm of fake Products
Direction to Use
- When the file reached the front region of the apical foramen, the white bars displayed.
- When the file has gone to the position near by the apical foramen, the green bars displayed.
- When the file has exceeded the apical forament, the red bars displayed. A continuous beep sound will be generated at the same time.
- We offer ONE years free repair on main unit and six months on spare parts from the date of purchase with warranty card.
Using Traditional Measuring Methods
- The doctor determines whether the device reaches the apical foramen according to the feeling of hand and pain of patient, which is of strong subjectivity and low accuracy.
- The accuracy is only about 42% within error range of 0.5mm.
- Three-dimensional structure is projected in two-dimensional plane.
- For different projection angles, the data is very error-prone.
- Apical foramen cannot be reflected in the X-ray dental film.
- More than 80% of the apical foramens are not in the apex position but at the side.